With over 18 years experience in Mac support, Larry Irish is ready to assist you with your Mac needs. From trouble-shooting to tutoring to network set-up, iTech-Maine gives professional results with a casual, friendly approach to tech support.
We provide in-home and in-office assistance for Macs of all sizes, types and models - whether you have an 8 year old iMac or a cutting-edge MacPro, iTech-Maine has your Mac troubleshooting needs fully covered.
Our rates are reasonable and our service is reliable, friendly and accessible to all types of Mac users. Our goal is satisfied, productive clients.
We will gladly provide references upon request.
We're happy to come to your home or small business to assist with any number of Mac troubleshooting, tutoring or set-up projects. Here are a few of the services we offer:
- Mac Maintenance and Repair
- Hardware (CPU, disk drives, monitors, optical drive, printers, cables, modems)
- Software (Mac OS 10.0 - 10.12, Adobe products, printer drivers, digital camera drivers, Mac Mail, iLife & iWork, etc)
- Full iPhone & iPad Integration
- Configuring your iPhone, iPad, iCloud and Mac to work together can be a daunting task. iTechME is fully versed in configuration and tutoring on this topic.
- Installation and Upgrades
- Hardware installation (RAM, printers, digital cameras, networking, external drives, CD/DVD burners, iPods, etc)
- Software installation of all kinds
- Mac-to-Mac connectivity
- File sharing / printer sharing
- Remote login
- Wireless networking
- ISP connectivity
- How to get the most out of your Mac
- Usage of Apple software (Mail, Contacts, Safari, etc)
- Usage of iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc)
Please email us for more info and a price estimate for work.